WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
• Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
• Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
• Transaction Data includes details about products [and services] you have bought from us.
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website/or any apps.
• Profile Data includes your username and password, products/services bought by you.
• Usage Data includes information as to how you use our website.
Also, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your first and last name and email address. This is called Order Information.
Payments are made with a secure protocols. payments details are not stored on our servers.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Where you have agreed to receive it, to provide our newsletter/marketing materials/ promotions.
To provide products [and/or services] to you, take payment for them, and to keep records of our dealings with you.
To use data analytics to improve our websites, products, services, marketing and customer relationships
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
• Credit card companies and other payment providers;
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our services and website;
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use Greetanica.com.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Will not share your information with any third party for advertisements or marketing
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
Please note that your information may be transferred outside of Europe.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Your videos and links
Videos and links uploaded to our servers by our customers cannot be connected to an identifiable data subject so this data is anonymised. The Company reserves the right to retain all information for a reasonable time at its sole discretion.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
If you have questions and/or require more information, do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com